- Information for passengers: 422 082 682 lub 426 83 52 55
- AD administrator:Lodz Wladyslaw Reymont Airport Ltd.
Gen. S. Maczka Str. 35,
TEL. 0048 42 683 52 10
FAX. 0048 42 688 83 84
- IATA code: LCJ
- ICAO code: EPLL
- Magnetic variation: 6° E
- Location (aerodrome reference point – ARP): 51º43’19’’N, 019º23’53’’E
- Direction and distance from city: 6km (3,2 NM)
- Elevation: 185 m
- Runway main directions: 07 - 25 (067°, 247°)
- ILS: Runway 25, cat. I
- SITA: LCJAPXH
- Traffic permitted: IFR / VFR
- Types of fuel: Jet A-1, AVGAS 100LL (available during AD working hours) Contact (ORLEN AVIATION) - +48695662481
- Rescue and fire service: category VII, on request VIII
- Taxiway width, surface & strength: TWY “A” 23 m, ASPH, PCN 31 F/B/X/T; TWY “B” 12 m, ASPH, PCN 14 F/B/Y/T; TWY „C“ 23m, CONC, PCN 74 R/B/W/T
- Runway physical characteristics: 2500 x 45 m, asphalt concrete
- Seasonal availability: all seasons
- Local limitations: none
- Airport operational hours: Check NOTAM
- TOWER: 124.225 MHz within operational hours CTR Łódź-Lublinek
- ATIS: 135.675 MHz
Approach and runway lighting:
- RWY25R Simplified approach lighting system “cross” with axis
- RWY07L Simplified approach lighting system “cross” with axis, PAPI
Detailed documentation: AIP Poland
Presented documentation is of demonstrative character only, not to be used for operational purposes.
Updated operational data for crews available on website:
AIP POLSKA www.ais.pata.pl
Ground Handling Personnel of the Lodz Airport provides the full scope of handling services:
• Passenger and luggage handling
• Ramp and cabin services
• Administrative assistance (also in the Flight Planning) for crews and aircrafts
• Dangerous goods handling
Ground Handling Personnel manages also the Airport Information unit as well as the VIP Lounge.
Contact:Phone. +48 42 683 52 27
Fax +48 42 683 52 29
General Aviation +48 693 556 572
Fuel - +48 695 662 481
Duty Officer: +48 42 688 69 69
TWR: +48 42 687 07 01
- LODZ AERODROME CHARGES
Terms adopted for the purposes of herein Tariff are defined as follows:
Scheduled flight – air transport, in which room in the aircraft for passenger, luggage and cargo is publicly offered for sale in each flight, and the transport is performed between the same locations in accordance with a published schedule of flights, or at regular intervals, or with frequency indicative of a regular character of flights.
Charter flight – air transport performed on the basis of an air charter contract, in which an air carrier undertakes to supply to the charterer a specified number of passenger seats or specified aircraft capacity in order to perform a specified transport of passengers, luggage, cargo or mail indicated by the charterer.
A school flight – flight which is performed by the candidates for crew or by crew members in order to obtain new qualifications.
A training flight – flight which is performed by the crew members to maintain and develop specific qualifications.
Maximum take - off weight (MTOW) - maximum take-off mass permissible for take-off, specified in the Certificate of Airworthiness, the flight manual or another equivalent official document. If the MTOW has not been specified, the maximum take-off weight of the heaviest aircraft of the same type known to exist will be used as the basis of the charge calculation.
PL Lodz – Lodz Władysław Reymont Airport localized in Lodz, Gen. S. Maczka Str., 35
Passenger – a person travelling aboard the aircraft but not declared as a crew member.
Transit passenger – a passenger arriving at an aerodrome by commercial flight and continuing journey on the same flight number departing from the same aerodrome, without leaving airport premises.
Aircraft user – person, who is the owner of the aircraft or who is registered as the user in the national aircraft registration.
New scheduled connections – regular connection provided by the carrier in the new destination, in which the airport extending the net of regular flight connections – PL Lodz - serves as the departure airport, arrival airport or transit airport. This situation implies that this specific destination has not been open for recent 12 months before its start.
1) User of an aircraft is obliged to pay the charge included herein for services provided to him by the Lodz Airport. In case of any problems with user identification, the charge will be imposed on the aircraft’s owner.
2) The use of any service referred to herein shall imply the acceptance of all terms provided for this tariff.
3)The charges include:
a) Airport charges which consist of:
Airport landing charges (including also the aircraft take-off),
Aircraft parking charges,
Charges for departing passenger,
b) Additional charges.
4) Fees for other additional services not included in the Tariff herein are determined separately prior to the provision of that service.
5) The rate of Value Added Tax (VAT) is not included in the charges given in the Tariff and it is to be calculated according to the rates being in force in the Polish Tax Law.
6) All the charges in the Tariff herein are defined in Polish Zloty (hereinafter “PLN”).
7) Neither of herein included charges can be levied on aircrafts operating humanitarian flights unless they are a part of a private activity.
8) Herein included charges can not be levied on:
- aircrafts operating the search and rescue fights (SAR),
- aircrafts operating flights performed exclusively for testing ground air navigation equipment,
- the aircraft in case of return of with no intermediate landing to PL Lodz for meteorological or emergency reasons,
- Polish state aircraft flights in the situation of immediate threat to public safety, national security or state border,
- regulated by the statute non-commercial flights of aircrafts which belong to and are used by the Lodz Aviation Club,
9) Exemptions listed in paragraph 8) point e. refer exclusively to defined in status non-commercial flights; respective information regarding the character of flight as well as an aircraft shall be enclosed within the submitted flight plan. If the real goal of the flight or the type of an aircraft differ from those stated in documents, the flight will be charged 200% of standard fees listed in Tariff for all the provided services.
10) The action of continuously repeating landing approach, with or without a touchdown, conducted by the sole aircraft belonging to the airport user will be considered as one movement with respect to the landing charge.
Aircraft Landing Charge:
1) The landing charge, which includes also the aircraft take-off, is payable for each aircraft landing on the aerodrome.
2) For aircraft of maximum take-off weight (MTOW) up to 2000 kg, the landing charge, irrespective of flight type amounts to 70.00 PLN.
3) For aircraft of maximum take-off weight above 2000kg the following landing charge is incurred:
Maximum take-off weight Price
2 000 - 10 000 250,00 PLN
10 000 – 30 000 550,00 PLN
30 000 – 50 000 900,00 PLN
50 000 – 100 000 1500,00 PLN
Above 100 000 3700,00 PLN
4) Charges included in paragraphs 2) and 3) shall be reduced by 50% for helicopters.
5) Any take-off and/or landing outside the regular operational hours published in the chapter AD 2 AiP Poland may only take place after the prior permission issued by airport operator. The charge for such operation will be calculated separately.
Aircraft Parking Charge:
1) Parking charge for the parking of the aircraft in the designated area of aerodrome is collected for every commenced ton or part of thereof of the maximum take-off weight or for every commenced 24 hours of thereof. The charge is – 6 PLN.
2) The period of parking of the aircraft is counted from landing to take-off.
3) No charge is imposed if parking time does not exceed 4 hours.
Departing Passenger Charges:
1) The charge shall be payable for each passenger: 33 pln
2) The following shall be exempted from:
a) Direct transit passengers,
b) Children under 2 years of age who are not entitled to occupy a separate passenger seat in the aircraft.
1) The charge for removing the contaminations from aerodrome surfaces are collected for each commenced 5 square meter:
- grease and/or spilled fuel - 1000 pln
- other contamination - 600 pln
- de-icing and snow removing on pilot’s request - 500 pln
2) Protection of the aircraft:
- aircraft protection by a special guard – charge for each commenced hour of each guard - 200 pln
- lighting of the aircraft stand – charge for each 24hours per 1 light source - 150 pln
- enclosure ( fence) around the aircraft stand – charged for an event - 400 pln
3) The assistance of the Airport Fire Services during refuelling / de-fuelling of an aircraft as well as during passengers boarding, deboarding and staying aboard. - charged for an event - 100 PLN.
Rebates from aerodrome charges:
1) Incentives on the charges included in this tariff are granted on the basis of a separate contract to the user of aircraft, which performs operations of landing and take-off at Lodz aerodrome.
2) Incentives are granted on equal treatment and non-discriminatory basis to all eligible users performing operations at the aerodrome.
3) The user may chose between two discount systems: interest or cash.
4) Interest incentives:
a) The user of aircraft which performs regular scheduled flights in the specified direction in the first 12 months of a new connection operation are granted 50% discount off the aerodrome charges.
b) The user of aircraft with the maximum take-off weight over 10 ton performing charter flights in the same direction are granted 50% discount off the airport charges provided that the aircraft performs at least 2 flights per month in the year of the granted discount.
c) The user of the aircraft performing training or school flights is granted 50% discount off the airport charges.
d) 30% Rebate for short haul flight (up to 500 km).
e) 10% Rebate for landing operation within the period pointed by the Airport.
When the user is entitled to several different discount options they are added.
5) cash incentives:
The given rebate is granted to the carrier on the basis of his initial declaration of the number of generated air traffic and is verified upon the end of the year (consecutive 12 months).
Discounts for carriers generating extraordinary traffic on following connections:
if generated traffic amounts to at least 20 000 pax. per year, the following discounts are granted;
250 000 pln per year for 1 connection,
350 000 pln per year for 2 connection,
450 000 pln per year for 3 connection,
550 000 pln per year for 4 and each next connection,
If the generated traffic amounts to minimum 40 000pax. per year, discounts are as follows:
650 000 pln per year for 1 connection,
800 000 pln per year for 2 connection,
1 000 000 pln per year for 3 connection,
1 200 000 pln per year for 4 and each next connection.
If the carrier declaring to carry at least 20 000 pax per year fails to do so, the discount is withdrawn. Respectively, if the carrier declaring the air traffic of 40 000 pax per year manages to carry:
between 20 000 and 50 000 pax per year – the carrier is entitled to the discount attributed for 20 000pax.
between 25 000 and 30 000 pax. – the discount of 25% is granted,
between 30 000 and 35 000 pax. – the discount of 50% is granted,
between 35 000 and 40 000 pax. – the discount of 75% is granted.
Conditions of payment
Charges listed in paragraphs from 3 to 6 must be paid in a following way:
1. The airport charges must be paid at the office designated to collect such charges at Lodz Airport before the take-off, with the exception of points 4 and 5.
2. The office designated to collect the aerodrome charges at Lodz Airport accepts:
a) below listed cards: DINNERS CLUB, MAESTRO, MASTERCARD, VISA, VISA ELECTRON;
b) cash (in PLN)
3. A refusal to accept questioned or retained cards and/or bank notes shall not release a customer from his obligation to pay due aerodrome charges
4. The airport charges may be pre-paid. The pre-payment shall be credited to the Lodz airport bank account one working day before the day of the operation at the least.
5. Customers operating at Lodz airport on regular basis may settle by a bank transfer the Lodz airport summary invoices being issued for a period not longer than one calendar month. Such procedure requires applying to Lodz airport in writing, obtaining Lodz airport consent and the conclusion of an appropriate contract.
6. Lodz airport shall have the right to require the financial security, as per example: bank guarantee, bill of exchange blank-endorsed, cash deposit, bail or pre-payment under the terms of contract referred to in paragraph 5.
7. A customer shall cover all bank costs and commissions related to the payments to Lodz airport, which are collected by a customer bank and/or banks and/or institutions involved in the payment transaction.
8. Pursuant to the relevant Polish regulations in force, PL Lodz shall charge statutory interests on overdue payments.
9. Any claim raised in connection with the issued invoices shall be investigated, provided that such claim is received by PL Lodz in writing within 30 days of the invoice issue date. PL Lodz will investigate the claim within 30 days of lodging thereof.
10. No lodged claim shall release a customer from his obligation to pay all liabilities resulting from the invoices issued by PL Lodz in due time.
The information, the applications, the pre-payment confirmations, claims and any inquiries and suggestions relating to the calculation and collection of aerodrome charges shall be directed to:
Lodz Władysław Reymont Airport Ltd.
94-328 Łódź, Gen. S. Maczka Str., 35
Phone / fax + 48 42 683 52 27
Refusal to provide services:
1) Lodz Airport reserves itself the right to refuse the provision of services to aerodrome customers that fail to respect the terms and conditions of the present tariff, including those who fail to settle payments promptly.
2) Lodz Airport reserves itself the right to refuse admittance to an aerodrome due to important circumstances connected with the functioning of the aerodrome, which may endanger the safe landing thereof.
Herein tariff is valid from 17th December 2007 up to cancellation.
- Price List for the use of centralized infrastructure of the Lodz Airport
1. Uniform passenger and luggage check- in system with the equipment and the computerized check-in system
- 13 chek-in stands: 250,00 PLN/per hour (monthly billing)
- 1 check-in stand for oversized baggage: 25,00 PLN/each piece of oversized luggage
- 5 gates
- up to 5000 passengers departing/per month - 2,90 PLN
- up to 10000 passengers departing/per month - 1,20 PLN
- over 10000 passengers departing/per month - 1,10 PLN
- DCS - check-in system Included in the fee per departing passenger
- security system for monitoring passenger and baggage safety Included in the fee per departing passenger
2. Luggage transport system for arriving/departing luggage including:
- luggage transport system with sorting area Included in the fee per departing passenger
- 3 conveyor belts for inbounding luggage Included in the fee per departing passenger
- sorting area with conveyor belts and monitoring devices Included in the fee per departing passenger
4. Drinking water deliverance and sewage disposal system: Free of charge
5. Power supply system: Free of charge
6. Use of the apron for aircraft de-icing with sewage disposal system: Free of charge
7. Audio-visual airport information system: Free of charge
8. Internal Communication System Tetra: Free of charge
9. Apron handling - for each tonne or part thereof of MTOW of aircraft handled - 0,50 PLN/per each tonne
All abovementioned prices are netto prices.